Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication.
If you are familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we would like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application. You will deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (in Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
Senior Marketing Executive
The Senior Marketing Executive is involved in all aspects of marketing and is responsible for the management of the marketing strategies. This is a key relationship building role and involves regular planning meetings with the product manager and the top management.
Business Development Executive
The role of the Business Development Executive is to structure and propose solutions, negotiate, meet company revenue targets and finalise contracts. You will maximise company revenues by identifying the customer’s technology needs first, and based on that, you will recommend the appropriate solution. You will provide dedicated account management, with a focus on business development.
What is attractive about this role is the balancing between account management and business development. Our diverse and market-leading technology enables you to tailor bespoke solutions for every key player in the industry, from banks and asset management firms to portfolio advisors and managers.
We also offer a professional training program and career growth.
- Producing high-quality documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Working with internal teams on product and documentation requirements.
- Writing easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- Analyse existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
- Create and maintain the information architecture.
- Engineering work experience within a Support Team handling client issues.
- Refer to knowledge base for reported issue.
- Escalating issues to L2 team in case of unsolved queries.
- Hands-on experience in automation & performance testing
- Automation testing - Selenium
- Web services testing
- Performance and stress testing
- Mobile App testing - all devices
- Functional / Blackbox / Security testing - Manual testing
- Regression testing
- UI testing - Cross-browser testing
- Test Case/Plan & document creation
Customer Care Representative
On a daily basis, the Customer Care Representative will assist brokerage firms, banks and asset management companies via phone, mail, live chat and screen share sessions in order to answer any questions and solve any technical issues, as advised by our development teams.