The role of the Business Development Manager is to acquire, maintain, and expand relationships with Investment Management Sector companies. You will maximise company revenues by identifying the customer’s technology needs first and then recommend the appropriate solution. You will provide dedicated account management with accountability for business development.
What is attractive about this role is the even split between account management and business development. The diverse and market-leading technology of Tradesocio enables you to tailor bespoke solutions for every key player in the industry from banks and asset management firms to portfolio advisors and managers.
We also offer a professional training program and career growth.
- Oversee the operations and smooth running of the Business Development Department;
- Generate new business opportunities with prospective clients by targeting all markets;
- Take ownership of the full sales cycle from generating leads, demonstrating the product, pricing, negotiation, and closing;
- Systematically build a strong pipeline of relevant opportunities to deliver against sales targets and ensure KPIs are met;
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of our products, as well as providing feedback on client requirements for new features, by working closely with our in-house team and top management;
- Attend events to network, generate leads, and raise interest in our solutions;
- Work with our strong marketing team to identify leads gathered from webinars and events.
- B2B institutional sales skills;
- Drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets;
- Excellent telephone manner for making initial contact and for ongoing communication with customers and business associates Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Good computer skills;
- Initiative and good decision-making ability;
- Project management skills;
- Self-motivator, with an ability to set targets;
- Great organisational skills;
- The ability to think strategically;
- Analytical and reporting abilities.
- Sales Manager in a fintech company for the past 5+ years.
- 7+years of working experience as a Sales Manager/Product Manager in a Finance/Technology Sector.
- Ideally, you will have held an executive position in or overseen the operations of an asset, wealth management firm or a bank.
- Higher education degree in Business Administration, Finance, Technology, Computer Science or any other relevant field.