Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication.
If you are familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we would like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application. You will deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
This is a creative role requiring a keen eye for detail, a strong command of English and ability to create compelling posts, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. The purpose of this role is to expand Tradesocio’s digital footprint and drive more value through online content.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material.
The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers use Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) best practices to generate traffic to our site.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email and social media posts.
- Actively manage and promote our site, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms.
- Analyze content marketing metrics and make changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies).
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
- Proofread and edit posts before publication.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Identify customers needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone).
- Update website content as needed.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), email marketing and web analytics
- Excellent writing skills and editing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Experience using WordPress, Weebly, and/or Joomla! Preferred
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- At least 2-3 years of experience writing for a B2B audience
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- Additional languages are a plus.
We are committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working, and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Our working hours are from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm.
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to email@example.com.