On a daily basis, the Customer Care Representative will assist brokerage firms, banks and asset management companies via phone, mail, live chat and screen share sessions in order to answer any questions and solve any technical issues, as advised by our development teams.
You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
The role requires an excellent command of the English language (written and spoken). Any additional languages are an asset.
- Provide support and assistance to customers by answering and following up on requests and queries via live chat, telephone, and email.
- Contribute to the development of new products and services, based on customer feedback.
- Liaising with the development and technical support teams.
- Provide training and technical assistance to clients.
- Attain expert understanding of the company’s solutions.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Handle customer complaints by investigating problems, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives preparing reports within specific time limits, follow up to ensure timely resolution.
- The role may require shift work from time to time. Flexibility to adapt to a morning-night shift working pattern is therefore essential.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Create support databases, resources, FAQs and other similar materials.
- Higher education degree in a relevant field (i.e.: finance, technology preferable but not a must).
- Previous working experience in the financial technology sector.
- Ongoing career development with the chance to move into a management role;
- Vibrant and diverse working environment, with strong support from all levels;
- An attractive incentive program, with the potential to participate in a bonus sharing scheme dependant on achievements;
- Uncapped, long-term earning potential;
- Freedom to operate creatively as part of a team, as well as individually.
- We are committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and personal opinions matter. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working, and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.