- Producing high-quality documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Working with internal teams on product and documentation requirements.
- Writing easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- Analyse existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
- Create and maintain the information architecture.
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation.
- Excellent command of English and writing skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with SDLC and software development.
2 – 4 years
B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.sc (Degree with Computer science as main stream is preferable)
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
January 23, 2019