We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer with an ability to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a wide range of media.
As a Graphic Designer, you will work on a variety of marketing materials, including brochures, exhibition graphics (i.e.: booth design, pull-up banners etc.), magazine adverts and web pages. You will be working within our Marketing Department and also be cooperating with our sales and remote UI and UX design teams.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Proven graphic design experience and a strong portfolio
- Creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Ability to interact, communicate and creatively express ideas
- Experience working with industry-leading software and technologies (InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop etc.)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise tasks and work to tight deadlines
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to blend sometimes heavy content with attractive imagery that gets the message across in a unique way
A minimum working experience of 2 years in graphic design is required.
Higher education degree in graphic design.