The Graphic Designer role requires creativity, a keen eye for detail, as well as the ability to flexibly adapt to the specificity of each project and the skill to blend sometimes heavy content with attractive imagery that gets the message across in a unique way.
We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients’ needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
As a Graphic Designer, you will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our designers and sales team.
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients’ needs
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to client’s comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (in Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
We are committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working, and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to email@example.com.