Manage general office procedures to ensure processes and duties in the office flow efficiently. Maintain clear records on office expenses by managing invoices and ordering supplies based on the office budget.
We also offer a professional training program and career growth.
- Reception duties, including answering incoming calls and scheduling appointments;
- Assist the HR & Training manager as and when required;
- Organise induction programmes for new employees;
- Processes expenses, invoices and creates budgets and orders office supplies;
- File and archives accurate records;
- Monitor training material and confirm everything is all up to date;
- Organise and audit the company’s systems, databases, and procedures;
- May take care of payroll procedures, as required from time to time, and process customer orders;
- Responsible for arranging company travel arrangements;
- Liaising with the bookkeeper.
- Organisational and budgeting skills;
- Computer literacy;
- Leadership and the ability to ‘make things happen’;
- Previous office management experience;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, and a professional telephone manner;
- Ability to perform well under pressure;
- Excellent customer care skills.
- Office management: 2 years (required)
- Previous working experience in the financial sector: 1 year (preferred)
Higher education degree in clerical studies or any relevant field.